Monday, December 20, 2010

Back

I've been absent lately. I was on a training for two weeks in CT. We went out to eat a couple of times. The best among them was Athenian Diner in New Haven. It was a nice place with nice people. The cakes called out to me as soon as we walked in the diner, but I tried to ignore it. We ate a lot (forgot to take my camera with me so, no pictures), which helped avoid all that sweet stuff. I wish I was there during the summer, to enjoy the sea and the food. Winter is not my best season.

As I'm writing this, it's snowing outside, our first real snow. I'm not looking forward to the shoveling. Maybe, if we still have snow during Christmas, I'll appreciate it from indoors.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have time more yummy pics/blogs during the holidays!

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete